This recipe is bursting with colourful, seasonal vegetables & amazing fresh quality beef!
Quick and easy for a healthy meal.
Even on a cold rainy day, you can create a bright rainbow in your kitchen.
Measure these ingredients with your heart!
- Beetroot (Grated or cubed)
- Cherry Plum Tomatoes (quartered)
- Bell Pepper (sliced or cubed)
- Cucumber (sliced)
- Carrot (grated)
- Mangetout (raw or steamed)
- 250g stir fry beef strips
- Add all of your prepared veg into a large bowl, and add a dressing or sauce of your choosing!
- Shallow fry your beef strips in a large pan or wok for 5-10 minutes, or until the edges start to crisp
- Add a sauce of your choice (Why not try a sticky honey glaze?) and cook on low heat for another few minutes, until your beef is generously coated.
- Add your salad to bowls and top with beef.
- Eat and Enjoy!
- Optional extras – Add noodles or rice to make it a more filling meal
How to make beef tender in a stir-fry?
To make your beef tender in a stir-fry, ensure you buy the best quality meat from your butcher, then cook low and slow in your frying pan with a light amount of oil.
How to make my salad filling?
To make your salad more filling, add noodles or rice, and a source of protein such as stir fry beef, boiled eggs are also a great addition!