This is a simple and delicious recipe that is packed with flavour! Simply put the ingredients into your slow cooker, and leave it to bubble away all day.
– Stewing Steak
– 1 Beef Stock Cube
– 300ml of water
– 2 white onions
– 20g onion gravy granules
– 4 small mushrooms
– 1 clove of garlic
– salt, pepper & soy sauce to taste
To prepare a delicious stewing steak, follow these simple steps:
1. Place the steak in a slow cooker and set the heat to high.
2. Add a beef stock cube and enough water to cover the meat (around 300ml).
3. Chop some onions and mushrooms and add them to the slow cooker.
4. Add onion gravy granules, a splash of soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
5. Allow the mixture to cook on high for 4-8 hours until the meat is tender and juicy.
– Add puff pastry and roasted vegetables for a delicious Sunday roast.
– Place your stewed steak into a shortcrust pie and bake it in the oven until golden brown and crispy. Enjoy!